Central Florida's Premier Provider of Pediatric Home Health Care and Ancillary Services
ChildrenFirst Health Care System was founded in 1994 because we were deeply moved by the challenges facing medically fragile infants and children and their families. We understood that caring for medically fragile children is not a business or a career or a job. It is a calling, a summons to the heart and mind to make a difference in the lives of children. We saw an opportunity to improve each child’s quality of life by providing a full spectrum of home health care and center based services.
As central Florida’s most comprehensive children’s home care and ancillary services provider, we offer unmatched reliability and expertise. We are Central Florida’s only one-stop provider for all of your pediatric home care and ancillary needs, including pediatric nursing and in-home therapies, pediatric medical equipment, supplies and enteral nutrition, pediatric medication, outpatient pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapies, respiratory therapy services, prescribed pediatric medical day care centers, and community residential medical group homes.
Our Mission: To provide the highest quality of care, with compassion, to every infant, child, adolescent and young adult we serve
We fulfill our mission by:
- Focusing on the unique needs of our patients and families
- Treating all patients and families with dignity and respect
- Educating and supporting families as partners in their child's care
- Helping chronically ill children live the healthiest life possible
- Providing exceptional and innovative care through our integrated health system of nursing, therapy, pharmacy, medical equipment and supplies, and our medical group homes, medical day care centers, and outpatient therapy centers
The pediatric medical service area for ChildrenFirst Home Health Care System covers most of Central Florida.
- Pediatric nursing and in-home therapies: Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and select services in Lake and Brevard
- Pediatric medical equipment, supplies, enteral nutrition & respiratory therapy: Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia, and select services in Flagler, Marion, Polk and Highlands
- Pediatric medication: Brevard, Flagler, Highlands, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Volusia
- Outpatient Pediatric Therapy Centers: Orange, Osceola
- Prescribed Pediatric Medical Day Care Centers: Orange, Volusia, Osceola
- Residential medical group homes: serving children throughout Florida
ChildrenFirst Home Health Care System’s accreditations include the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) and the National Associate for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Insurance and Payers Accepted
ChildrenFirst Home Health Care System accepts Medicaid, Children’s Medical Services Network, Medicaid HMOs, Managed Care Organizations and most major insurances plans.
At ChildrenFirst, we partner with you for your child's care by taking a family-centered approach. Our integrated services model and focus on coordinating care, which ensures that your child receives the right services needed at the right time. When it comes to caring for medically complex infants and children, you need a healthcare partner you can rely on - a partner with the services, expertise, and support you need. You will find such a partner in us. From the beginning, children and their families have been our top priority and focus. That's what makes us ChildrenFirst!
Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida
Autism Society of Greater Orlando
Spina Bifida Association of Central Florida
The Gift Of Life
Epilepsy Foundation of Florida
Center for Autism & Related Disabilities
The Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association of North America
Florida Hands & Voices